On the heels of Black Mirror: Bandersnatch, we are looking for a lead-level product designer to help Netflix continue to push the boundaries of interactive video and new content-related product experiences. This role will work closely with a talented team of designers, product managers, engineers, content executives, and external partners to create the next generation of story experiences for millions of Netflix viewers around the world. **About You** You’re equally comfortable shaping narrative experiences as you are defining complex UX patterns and frameworks in order to help our team expand the definition of “interactive" across Netflix. You balance a passion for storytelling and creating gorgeous and emotionally resonant user experiences with a strong desire of understanding user behavior and success through data and consumer insights. When faced with limits and ambiguity, you become more — not less — creative. You love this zone. You bring projects from concept to completion, doing everything possible to ensure their success. You’re smart, confident, highly competent—and humble enough not to have an ego. You’re a skilled communicator who welcomes honest, candid feedback, and your first instinct is to collaborate with others to challenge and make your ideas even better. You partner with a cross-functional team to oversee the experience from conception to launch (and then some).
· Initiate, define and lead innovation initiatives and projects from concept to completion
· Collaborate with a team of designers (visual, interactive, motion), prototypers, and content producers to explore, test, and evolve interactive experiences on Netflix
· Own full-stack design process—from blue sky exploration to interaction wireframes to polished UI designs to detailed UX specs
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with PM, Content, Engineering and Consumer Insights partners
· Help to create a strong interactive point-of-view and help cross-functional teams to understand the vision