Netflix is the leading streaming platform in the world and is quickly becoming a prolific creator of exciting, entertaining, and thoughtful content. As we continue our transformation to a next-generation studio and expand our streaming service’s global footprint, we need to understand and source the best possible vendors for post-production services of our original content. The Post Partnership & Integrations (PPI) team seeks to be the bridge between the external partners and standards organizations and the internal needs of the Netflix Post Production group. This role will support the enhanced generation and reporting of analytics both for internal and external stakeholders. This position is ideal for someone looking to play a major role in the transformation of the entertainment industry.
· Contribute to team’s overall data distribution, with a focus on financial and capacity metrics.
· Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, and mining as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
· Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders.
· Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
· Build a cross-functional support team including Financial Planning & Analysis, Studio Planning & Analysis, Data Science & Engineering to achieve reporting and data goals.
· Support Partner Relations team with ad hoc projects, such as meeting travel planning, as needed