It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Marketing Operations at Netflix is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our marketing campaigns. To support our continued global expansion, our Global Marketing AV Production team is looking for an experienced Motion Graphics Artist for Localization. In this role, you would be responsible for localizing graphics assets while keeping up to date on emergent technologies and workflows to continue to improve our localization pipeline. You are a detail oriented individual who is experienced in managing a large volume of assets in a high-speed, high-performance environment. You are a force of calm and good judgment as well as an adaptable person who revels in change.
· Reporting to the Manager of AV Post Production, you will join a team that manages the production of Netflix’s Marketing Campaigns:
· Prepare After Effects projects to conform for Localization.
· Translate 3D assets/projects to 2D.
· Export and encode spots for QC and for final delivery.
· Navigate diverse global delivery requirements with an eye toward straight forward localization while maintaining creative vision.
· Troubleshoot toolset inefficiencies and collaborate on post-production optimizations.
· Maintain flexibility between disparate, synchronous assignments that span from deeply technical to expressly creative.