· Act as a liaison with various departments (Content Ops, Marketing, PR, Legal, Product) to coordinate information sharing and address incoming requests
· Track title schedules and key dates for delivery, payments, start dates, options, etc
· Conducting market and competitive research
· Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned
· Increase the team's operational efficiency
· Collaborate with Coordinators and other touch-points from various departments (both in Content as well as Production, Post Production and beyond) to ensure all relevant information is shared.
· Advocate for Netflix Local Language Originals team while working internally and owning relationships cross-functionally.
· Lead the Netflix Local Language Originals team in systems and organization, creating and maintaining efficient workflows, always aligned with coordinators in other regions
· Track incoming pitches and passes
· Own project-specific information and slate/launch dates across Netflix applications
· Attend pitch meetings and evaluate incoming material
· Provide feedback for unscripted content
· Contribute as a creative second on shows when needed
· Track/scout producers, show runners, writers, talent, and IP and take general meetings
· Generate decks for various internal and external presentations
· Maintain flexibility and openness to take additional projects as necessary or assigned.