· Effective understanding of legal documents to source, update and manage internal trackers and databases.
· Contract administration and document management.
· Overseeing the collection of key production-related documentation from partners and liaising with external stakeholders to ensure successful legal delivery of production.
· Effective project management on multiple productions to ensure timely and accurate delivery of legal assets.
· Proactively learning about new innovation efforts and updating cross-functional partners on the latest product features, tests, and initiatives.
· Liaise between business & legal affairs and internal studio engineering teams to develop improvements in studio tools.
· Reviewing legal documents in relation to the productions, analyzing internal trends, and determining a path for better archiving and analysis of information.
· Track and manage business & legal affairs needs throughout production lifecycle, keep business & legal affairs execs and stakeholders apprised of status.
· Support the business & legal affairs execs reviewing schedules, documents and workflows, while facilitating cross-functional communication.
· Increasing team operational efficiency.
· Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary.