**The Opportunity:** Netflix’s International Originals team - responsible for great new television series like 3%, Coisa Mais Linda, Vai Anitta, O Mecanismo and more from Brasil - is seeking an experienced Legal Coordinator who will provide support to the growing Business & Legal Affairs team, based in São Paulo - Alphaville. The successful candidate will have some prior experience in a business affairs and/or legal setting. S/he will be highly-organized, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple responsibilities on a large portfolio of international productions with an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-paced role that requires curiosity and significant initiative. This is an opportunity to be part of a public company with a great consumer brand and to help Netflix shape the future of entertainment.
· Contract administration and document management
· Creating, updating and tracking spreadsheets with deal terms, options, and credits
· Managing, maintaining, and updating all forms as well as various dashboards and document management systems
· Working cross-functionally to maintain alignment and facilitate communication between departments
· Increasing team operational efficiency
· Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary