Netflix is the world's leading digital entertainment service. As we expand globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to help us scale. Visit our [culture memo](https://jobs.netflix.com/culture) and [long-term view](https://www.netflixinvestor.com/ir-overview/long-term-view/default.aspx) to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team. We are seeking a highly motivated Graphic Designer to support the Director of LA Workplace Operations in the day-to-day design and branded environment for Netflix’s growing real estate portfolio in Los Angeles. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills, strong attention to detail and be excited to work in a fast-paced culture.
· The candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing & maintaining workplace guidelines for environmental design such as way-finding, signage, stakeholder communications, and updates. We are looking for highly creative, enthusiastic candidates who take proactive initiative.
· Responsible for all design intent communication & management of all design consultants.
· Strategize with design consultants on an on-brand aesthetic appropriate to the site, region, and internal brand message.
· Clearly and concisely communicate with both internal team members and design consultants throughout project duration regarding design concept, design execution and follow through.
· Develop testfits to ensure programmatic needs will be supported throughout lease terms of each site.
· Research and keep abreast of emerging design trends and strategies
· Develop & maintain design guidelines and best practices for the region and potentially for global implementation
· Ability to identify and specify products and vendors that meet brand standards
· Create presentations for highly visible projects for a wide range audience (ie: senior leadership) containing but not limited to way-finding and signage guidelines, digital content solutions, and complex phasing
· Keeps up to date with emerging trends and insights with regards to workplace strategy, design, and best practices
· Conceptualize and execute on interior product design graphics (details that make our space individualized such as artwork, custom tiles, pillows and beyond!)
· Other duties may be assigned