Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with over 167 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. We are looking for a finance professional to assist our G&A team with end to end finance operations. This position will reside in the company’s Los Gatos office and will report to the Manager, Finance Operations in Los Gatos. The ideal candidate for this role will help drive operational process improvements, have the courage to challenge prevailing assumptions, and develop strong cross functional relationships with business partners across various G&A functions, FP&A, Accounting, and IT teams.
· Business owners - Execute all finance related tasks (end to end procure to pay support, creating purchase orders, reviewing invoices, expense reporting) and be an embedded partner and active contributor across Facilities and other G&A teams.
· Accounts Payable - Create POs where applicable and provide non-PO coding for accurate financial reporting and timely processing of invoices.
· Accounting - Drive an accurate and timely month end close by owning the accrual process and communicating variance drivers clearly and concisely.
· FP&A - Establish a holistic and granular view of total cost while identifying opportunities to use data to improve business decisions.
· IT - Design and automate finance and payment workflows and partner on system enhancements that automate workflows at scale.