We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support our executives on the Global Marketing team in Hollywood. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities. They will need to have a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and significant initiative.
· Maintain calendars for executives and their direct reports, including scheduling meetings both internally and externally, and booking various events
· Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally, including passport renewals and processing visas
· Plan team and cross-functional offsites through coordination with hotels and vendors for lodging, catering, flights, A/V, and transport
· Process expense reports
· Assist with onboarding new hire tasks for this team
· Manage incoming phone calls
· Display professionalism in communication with internal and external partners