It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue to push the boundaries of innovation at the forefront of entertainment and technology. This is your chance to transform how Indian content is presented and discovered by millions of members around the world. As part of a creative team within the product organization, the **Creative Strategist, Product Creative** is in a unique position to blend the data based A/B testing realm with creative and operational excellence. **Responsibilities** Our purpose is to create the most compelling discovery experience through artwork, video, and copy to connect our millions of subscribers to the content they love. Success is not only based on producing the most varied and visually stimulating cache of assets but also coordinating across numerous internal and external stakeholder groups. The ability to form close relationships with various groups within Netflix is just as critical as with external partners. You'll create strong partnerships with creative directors, agencies, studios and other cross-functional teams to define the creative look and feel of a title which can travel internationally. Garnering an extremely deep understanding of product and content strategies will be inherent to your success as well.
· Writing a creative brief based on data and insights from partner teams and tools.
· Working with internal and external stakeholders to source, direct and produce compelling imagery, video and textual assets.
· Effectively project managing multiple title launches to ensure timely and accurate development, production and delivery of creative assets.
· Leading onboarding meetings with studio reps and agency partners to introduce Netflix product and product creative.
· Proactively learning about latest product innovation efforts and updating cross-functional partners on the latest product features, tests, and initiatives.
· Reviewing artwork performance metrics, analyzing winning trends, and determining a path for better creative.