· Under the guidance of the Virtual Production Managers, liaise between vendors, crew, and internal content teams.
· Provide research to support efforts to create better alignment between technology partners and cross-vertical production teams.
· Foster the adoption of new practices, frameworks and technology as it applies to Virtual Production within the company through helping prepare presentations, financial metrics, and aiding the development of in-house tools for project management.
· Organize and administer various internal and external workflows including but not limited to, budgeting, talent acquisition/hiring, calendering, talent onboarding, contracting, production/post production status, and delivery.
· Facilitate evolution of Virtual Production and VFX tracking software and internal systems. Manage enhancement requests as needed.
· Track and maintain virtual production weekly reports and milestones, keeping stakeholders apprised of status.
· Provide general assistance on various production support tasks as needed from pre-production through delivery.
· Contribute to the company's culture of curiosity and self-disciplined pro-active responsibility as part of the Virtual Production and VFX team along with strong partnership toward Physical Production and Animation.