Producing quality VFX content at scale, efficiently and with less friction is a challenge that requires fresh thinking. The VFX global resource department assesses visual effects vendors and talent to align global supply with internal demand. Resource availability, capacity and competency are mapped to Netflix's vast output of global titles. This unique department keeps track of VFX market activity and supports visual effects production managers with curated data to align vendor and talent with production. The successful candidate must have a pulse on the global VFX market and a passion for logistical planning and analysis. They are highly organized and able to manage the flow of vendor and talent information from the global supply pool to the vast network of global productions.
· Ensure supply is optimally utilized and vendor feedback is dispersed across the visual effects division
· Synthesize vendor and talent data from Post Partnerships and Integrations to provide curated resource reports
· Communicate with talent and vendors to obtain capacity, pricing and competitive landscape updates
· Collect resource productivity and quality output from VFX production management throughout the stages of production
· Integrate existing and develop new tool sets to deliver insightful analytics and that aid in driving strategic resource decisions
· Update KPI metrics and dashboards to provide critical and timely data to the organization