With global content offerings streaming in over 190 countries, Netflix is changing the way people around the world enjoy entertainment. As we continue to scale our content slate in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, it’s an exciting time to work at Netflix. Netflix is seeking an experienced Legal Delivery Coordinator to join the team in Amsterdam. The successful candidate will have broad responsibility for coordinating the management and dissemination of a high volume of contracts relating to our content production and acquisition in EMEA. A significant focus of this role will be overseeing “legal delivery” for our content teams, but the successful candidate will also be responsible for fostering and managing communication between various departments, tracking and organizing a high volume of legal and production documentation including production wrap materials, and managing other general deal tracking and contract administration. The Coordinator would partner with internal production teams for scripted series and film, as well as external production partners across EMEA. This is an opportunity to be part of Netflix during a period of rapid growth, and to help shape the future of entertainment in EMEA.
· 5+ years production and/or business & legal affairs experience, working within a studio/network entertainment environment or production office.
· Prior experience with contract management, administration, and/or legal delivery.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment interacting with internal and external parties across multiple territories and time zones.
· High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines.
· Tech-savvy individual and quick to adapt to new or changing systems.