· Has the proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a self-motivated self-starter that can turn design ideation into action
· An outgoing, attentive individual that feels comfortable reaching out to partner teams to form strong relationships and establish lines of communication
· Demonstrates the ability and desire to stay informed about new technologies and how they can contribute to the workflow of our studio operations
· Thrives on technical and infrastructure challenges and takes pride in solving them
· Strategically thinks about both the technical and non-technical aspects of the business
· A team player willing to jump in when necessary, whether it’s a conference room in the office or an event that needs an extra set of hands.
· You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity