The Netflix experience is available across a wide variety of devices such as Smart TVs, set top boxes, game consoles, and mobile phones. Our reach, ease-of-use, and subscriber growth has been propelled by strong partnerships with many of the world's leading media and consumer electronics companies. In EMEA our partners include Sky (UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria), Telefonica (Spain), Free (France), and many more. With Netflix’s global expansion in 2016 came an opportunity to pursue impactful, innovative deals all over the world. Netflix is looking for the best and brightest to provide strategic guidance to our partnership teams on key business decisions using data and analysis. We believe that we derive a significant competitive advantage from the highly analytical approach we take to managing the company. Senior management heavily depends on the Partnerships Planning & Analysis group to evaluate deals and identify opportunities, and the outcome of our team’s analyses plays a critical role in the ongoing growth of the company. This role will reside in the Company’s EMEA headquarters in Amsterdam, Netherlands, and report to the EMEA Senior Manager of Partnerships Planning & Analysis. The role will include 3-4 annual trips to our global headquarters in Los Gatos, California, as well as trips to partner locations around EMEA. **Qualifications** Candidates are required to be highly analytical and be strong, effective communicators. Prior experience in management consulting or an analytical role in a related industry is preferred. Ideal candidates will have a proven track record of superior financial and strategic analysis and developing/delivering recommendations effectively to senior-level stakeholders. The successful candidate must display initiative in anticipating and exceeding the business demands of senior-level business managers. He/She must thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects and stakeholders in parallel, and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics. Netflix is fast-growing with a flat organizational structure, which means that employees are often asked to perform tasks with a range of difficulties. Candidate must be motivated, disciplined, and be disciplined to work effectively autonomously and manage projects end to end.
· Developing regional/industry expertise for focus regions in EMEA
· Collaborating with stakeholders across the various partner teams on assessing regional priorities
· Evaluating the potential financial impact of future partnerships for Netflix (i.e. Benefits, costs and potential risks of each particular partnership, upside/ downside scenarios, evaluation of deal terms such as minimum guarantees, revenue sharing, etc.)
· Evaluating the performance across our portfolio of existing partnerships to develop insights on best practices and where we can improve future deals
· Evaluating the performance of our partner’s marketing efforts related to Netflix
· Providing input to our subscriber forecasting and budgeting teams on the expected impact of current and upcoming partnerships