As Netflix continues to grow and expand, we are looking for a talented team member to support Marketing Strategy & Analysis in the Japan market. Marketing leadership relies heavily on the Marketing Strategy & Analysis team to inform important business decisions with actionable data-driven insights. In this role, you will need to be highly analytical, a strong problem solver and effective communicator. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and focus on generating results. The team needs a self-starter, who is able to work effectively, autonomously and drive projects with the Japan Marketing team and cross-functionally with Consumer Insights, Data Science & Engineering, Science & Algorithms, Payments, etc. You must display strong initiative for anticipating and meeting the business demands of senior-level business managers. The position is based at our Tokyo office and involves close coordination with members of the marketing team in both Japan, APAC and the US. You will report to the Head of Marketing Strategy & Analysis for Japan and will be a key thought partner and go-to person for the Marketing team of Netflix Japan.
· Perform strategic value-added analyses around growth opportunities, marketing campaigns, media optimization, and core business metrics
· Develop actionable digital analytics insights to increase campaign performance
· Facilitate marketing planning and the allocation of the marketing budget, and manage in-quarter optimization and adjustments
· Monitor subscriber acquisition and retention; analyze key predictors, identify trends and present actionable insights to the Marketing team
· Develop insights to support our continued international expansion
· Conduct market research, track and compile industry trends and competitive analysis to inform marketing strategies
· You will autonomously lead projects from start to finish (i.e., identify areas of opportunity, structure analyses, gather data, generate insights and communicate findings, influence and help partners and stakeholders with execution).