Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 150 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. The Assistant Production Accountant position for Feature Film and Series Animation will be based in our Hollywood Office and be a key strategic partner with the Production Accountant in the execution of the production plans and show budgets that represent the creative vision of the film makers. They will be instrumental in maintaining accurate accounting records and adhering to accepted procedures for all production payments.
· Responsible for onboarding all cast and crew
· Process cast and crew payroll, accounts payable and all payments related to the production
· Communicate between production, vendors, employees, corporate accounting and unions
· Support Production Accountant as needed to maintain the accuracy of the production’s general ledger
· Investigate and resolve open issues with payables, payroll, etc.
· Aid in Production Audits throughout the life of the production