The Creative Production team at Netflix balances art and science, creativity and scale, helping connect the thousands of movies and TV shows on Netflix with people around the world. The Administrative Assistants who support Directors in Creative Production play a pivotal role in helping this fast-growing team stay aligned, organized, and connected as their footprint expands across the globe. As part of this mission, we are seeking an Administrative Assistant based in Los Angeles to support directors in the Editorial Creative department of Creative Production. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with unwavering attention to detail at all times. Creative problem-solving ability is a must. Teams are growing quickly, so we need someone who can not only be great in their day to day work, but can identify opportunities to make the overall team more organized and efficient. Someone who is curious, demonstrates significant initiative, and inherently exercises good judgement will be most successful both in the role and at Netflix.
· Maintain calendars for multiple executives
· Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally including expense reports
· Managing a large volume of various internal meetings including managing the flow of incoming and outgoing material (for example big cross-functional meetings, often across multiple time zones)
· Event planning (team events, offsites, support with external meetings). Handle responsibilities related sourcing venues, vendors, coordination of agenda and presentations
· Support in team-building and coordination
· Liaising with our corporate workplace team to be a point of contact for in office space planning if needed
· This role is heavy with communication internally and externally