Netflix’s business in EMEA is growing rapidly, and our teams in Amsterdam are expanding to support our growing business across the region (Europe, Middle East and Africa). With that, we’re seeking an Amsterdam-based Administrative Assistant to support the Production Finance team. This team is responsible for financial control at the individual show and slate-wide level for our productions across EMEA. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with an unwavering attention to detail at all times. Familiarity with financial terms and workflows is a plus. Interest and curiosity in a cross -unctional organization is a must. Teams are growing quickly, so we need someone who can not only be great in their day to day work, but can identify opportunities to make the overall team more organized and efficient. Someone who is curious, demonstrates significant initiative, and inherently exercises good judgement will be most successful both in the role and at Netflix.
· Maintain calendars for multiple people including booking and confirming large cross-functional meetings across multiple time zones.
· Manage various internal meetings/events/off-sites, including managing the flow of incoming and outgoing material.
· Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally.
· Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports.
· Heavy communication internally and externally.