Internship – Nestlé Purina: Assistant Project Manager (Websites)
Ready for a challenging and rewarding internship in one of the world´s leading FMCG companies? This is your opportunity to work hands on and unleash your design skills to move our business forward!
With approx. 339,000 employees worldwide and operations in 197 countries, Nestlé is a truly multi-cultural and cross-disciplinary company. Our strong culture, values and principles, all based on respect, unite us worldwide.
As a leader in nutrition, health and wellness, our goal is to improve the lives of people, everywhere and every day. We work to make our products more tasty and healthy, taking care of consumers and their families and gaining their trust.
Nestle Purina EMENA is on a thrilling journey to become the leading petcare organization in providing Omni-channel digital brand experiences that enrich the lives of pets and the people who love them.
In this context we are opening the “Purina Studios”, our Digital & e-Commerce Regional Hub in Barcelona, and we are looking for the best talents to join us in this exciting journey, do you think you're up to it?
At Nestlé, we value a real work ethic, integrity and honesty, in line with our corporate values. We promote a good level of interpersonal relationship that is reflected in our many personal relationships based on trust and respect.
We appreciate the enthusiasm of the candidates and their initiative to implement projects and their ability/willingness to take risks.
To grow our Purina Studios team in Barcelona, we are looking for an Assistant Project Manager Intern.
Description of Internship:
As part of the Digital Operations team at Nestle Purina, the Assistant Project Manager will be assisting the Website Project Management team on a large variety of website related projects and services. The scope covers more than 16 different brands across 34 countries (EMENA region).
During the internship the APM (Assistant Project Manager) will help and be hands-on in completing on-demand tasks relating to the operational side of new website builds and app developments and existing website evolution. A big part of the required daily duties are to communicate clearly with several stakeholders such as technical and creative advertising agencies, central marketing teams and local brand managers.
The APM will help in completing tasks relating to the company´s biggest objectives. Timelines should be managed efficiently. The APM will be an important part of the communication chain between different stakeholders and channels.
This internship will provide the right candidate with the opportunity to liaise and interact with more than 34 different countries in the EMENA region and to be able to build a solid network of a broad variety of contacts across the Nestle Purina business portfolio.
· Assist the website PMs on a broad variety of website related projects and tasks as per project requirements
· Manage and keep clear visibility on website production timelines of technical agency
· Communicate effectively with all stakeholders and be an integral part of the team
· Create PowerPoint documents and presentations
· Create Excel spreadsheets and manage and update existing documents
· Perform administrative tasks and general housekeeping of forms and files
· Create strong and solid relationships with internal and external parties
· Create and design the internal weekly newsletter (WordPress) – Contribute fresh and creative ideas
· Make any amends to creative and images in Photoshop as per requirements
We are looking for a multi-talented enthusiastic graduate with a strong passion for digital (websites and technology), and eagerness to learn from industry professionals.
The ideal candidate would be an excellent communicator, a multi tasker and always willing to help and assist where it is required.
Must be a team player, bring lots of enthusiasm, have a positive outlook, and be very eager to learn all that will be provided by this opportunity.
· Recent graduate with a degree in a Technology, Project Management, or Marketing/ Communication / Digital Media related field
· High level of English: Both verbal and written
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong organisational and time management skills
· Must have strong attention to detail
· Experienced with creating PowerPoint (presentation decks) and Excel
· Advanced computer keyboarding skills
· Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop
· Basic knowledge of HTML / HTML5 desired
· Exposure to a Website CMS, and experience with WordPress preferred
· Good understanding of Digital, websites, and website related tools
· Candidate must be proactive, enthusiastic and very eager to learn
· Must be able to work well within a team, as well as being able to work independently
· Able to keep track and manage tight deadlines and remain focused under pressure
· Ability to multi task and manage multiple projects and responsibilities at the same time
What could you expect from this experience ?
· During your internship, you will become an integral member of the Purina Studios team of 20 Digital multi-national professionals. You will be provided with this highly regarded opportunity and have the advantage to be able to see and learn first-hand how the Digital Operations department operates within one of the biggest companies in the world and how the company websites are managed.
· You will learn about new and existing website builds, website migrations and will work closely with a high variety of stakeholders across more than 16 brands in 34 different EMENA markets. You will learn about digital strategy, increase your communication and trouble shooting skills, and learn how to work efficiently in a high-paced working environment.
· You will be able to build valuable skills, which will benefit and contribute to your professional working career.
· An agreement letter from your University or Business School.
· EU nationality or NIE (identification number for foreigners)
· Residence: temporary or permanent in Barcelona
· Fluent in English.
Period of internship:
· Period of internship
· 6 months starting on May/June
· Full time (Monday to Friday from 9 to 6pm)