A mutually rewarding experience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there's more to being in business than just making a profit. That's the Mars philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it's never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It's about how you can grab everything that's within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long-term gain. It's about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we'll all be a little better off. It's that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
About Mars, Incorporated
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love. With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world's best-loved brands: M&M's®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN'S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Mars also provides veterinary health services that include BANFIELD® Pet Hospitals, Blue Pearl®, VCA® and Pet Partners™. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire its more than 100,000 Associates to create value for all its partners and deliver growth they are proud of every day.
Assistente de Atendimento, Guararema/SP
Atendimento à demanda do Serviço de Atendimento ao Consumidor Brasil (S A C Brasil).
O que estamos buscando?
· Formação em curso superior
· Experiência em atendimento ao cliente
· Boa dicção e domínio do Português (fala e escrita)
· Inglês fluente
· Facilidade para seguir regras / procedimentos
· Raciocínio lógico
· Boa negociação
· Conhecimento Pacote Office
· Facilidade na operação de sistemas (Sales Force) será diferencial
Quais serão suas responsabilidade principais?
· Realizar atendimento dos casos recebidos por telefone, e-mail e mídias sociais com excelência
· Realizar Follow up dos atendimentos e finalizar resposta final aos consumidores
· Monitorar e acompanhar atividades de logística
· Monitorar casos de mídia (Reclame Aqui / Facebook / Instragram / Twiter...) junto à agência de digital e tratar as reclamações
· Realizar rotinas operacionas sob responsabilidade do S A C: relatórios específicos, controle de KPIs, monitoramento estoque parceiro Logísitico.
O que você pode esperar da Mars?
· Nossa cultura única guiada pelos nossos 5 Princípios nos faz uma empresa Great Place to Worl no Brazil.
· Somos uma Companhia Multinacional Privada e Familiar.
· Nossos Associados Mars constroem suas carreiras trabalhando com as nossas marcas e pessoas estraordinárioas, podendo se orgulhar do trabalho que fazem hoje que irá garantir um future melhor amanhã.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Job Segment: Social Media, Marketing