The Luxury Collection is a glittering ensemble of locally authentic hotels and resorts from around the world. Our hotel teams curate the world’s most enriching and desirable destination experiences. Our mission is to guide our guests, these seasoned travelers on transformative journeys that touch their spirits, enrich their lives and create lasting memories. If you are someone with an appreciation for evocative storytelling and a desire to provide genuine, personalized, and anticipatory service, then we invite you to join us on our journey and explore a career with The Luxury Collection.
Ideal candidate profile
•Creation of relevant content for the Solaz Resort, social media channels, as well as posting scheduling (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter).
• Establish social media strategies to increase the visibility of Solaz Resort and by creating traffic to the unified website.
• Maintain, update and control the unified website and the 3 modules corresponding to the business units.
• Coordinate offers and information for all types of publications and designs aligned to the standards of the Luxury Collection and Marriott International brand.
• Generate production reports of social media campaigns, as well as their corresponding analysis. Results of engagement and followers on our social media channels.
• Manage and update TripAdvisor, responding to guest reviews on Solaz Resort profiles.
• Manage and create content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Vimeo / YouTube, and post planning.
• Ensure and supervise the consistency in the brand voice of the Luxury Collection in all contact points with the Solaz Resort guest: Landing Page, HWS Resort, Metasearch, Social Channels, Google, Youtube, OTAS, Cvent, Prova Tool, MI Sales Companion, Empower among others in order to ensure presence in the Identification and Recognition of the brand, Consideration and Conversion phase.
• Maintains the content of the aforementioned websites and platforms with new promotions for income generation.
• Identify alliances and establish collaborations with Influencers
• Develop and coordinate video and photography content for social media channels and advertising in general.
• Collaborates in the development of strategic Marketing plans in conjunction with Marketing Manager and DOSM for the group, individual and local market for Solaz Resort.
• Prepare materials, analysis and presentations for owners, Regional Teams, General Management, DOSM and Marketing Manager.
• Works with video and photography providers to ensure all three business units are adequately represented in all digital media
• Build relationships with travel writers and local media to ensure future exposure by supporting PressTrips with advertising media and influencers
• Participate in the Revenue Strategy Meeting when required.
• Works in conjunction with local, regional, national and international contacts to develop brand positioning and increase the exposure of business units.
• Coordinates and supports the Marketing & PR Manager in inspection visits for advertising media and influencers
• Represents the sales and marketing department in events held at the hotel for publication on Social Networks.
• Representation of Solaz Resort before exhibitions and external training
• Translation of documents and administrative follow-ups.
• Keep up to date with the latest trends in social networks, as well as perform constant benchmark analyzes.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.