Description de l'offre
Company : Loewe SA
Business group : Fashion & Leather Goods
If you are a LOEWE Fan and you are passionate about distribution planning this could be a good opportunity to join temporary our Supply Chain team in our Head Quarters in Madrid.
As Central Distribution Planner you will size and deploy inventory within the distribution network to achieve target service level within inventory and cost objectives.
- Inventory sizing: Review and maintain the target stock level and model stock for each stock according to the life cycle and expected service level.
- Inventory deployment:
- Ensure the inventory deployment according to the demand and inventory level in coordination with global merchandisers.
- Allocate the products according to the priorities/opportunities/constrains.
- Control the availability of products, identify and report the shortages and stock excess risks.
- Communicate the availability of products to stores, global merchandisers and central distribution.
- Elaborate shipping needs.
- Communicate the shipping needs to Logistics.
- Identify opportunities of product rebalancing in distribution network.
- Organize and deploy inventory rebalancing between stores.
- Product Life Cycle Management: Plan and organize new product launches and end of life product strategies in cooperation with global merchandisers.
- Optimize the inventory depletion.
Experience required : Minimum 2 years
- Bachelor´s degree in Business Administration or similar.
- 1-3 years of working experiences in similar position.
- Spanish and English mandatory.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office specially Excel.