Company : Loewe SA
Business group : Fashion & Leather Goods
If you are a LOEWE fan and you are passionate about supply chain, offer/demand management and industrialization this can be the best opportunity for you to support LOEWE´s supply chain activity and forthcoming challenges.
As Planning Manager you will develop and support the offer/demand planning activity by building supply plans taking into consideration sales demand, inventory policy, capacity and supply constraints.
- Coordinate demand, supply and distribution planning activities. Define KPI´s and objectives to control and improve supply chain output.
- Elaborate efficient plans to meet customers demand and targeted results, sharing and communicating them to the areas involved.
- Perform scenario analysis and build models related to manufacturing capacity changes, new product introductions and demand fluctuations.
- Lead content creation supporting the S&OP meeting including the capacity plans, assumptions, drivers and risks.
- Deal between forecast and dispatch plan in case of product constrains-shortage. Ensure coordination with Merchandising, Industrial, Distribution and Development teams taking decisions over the impact of unexpected events on offer and demand.
- Establish the performance objectives for deliveries. Monitor the deliveries performance through performance review making them more reliable and adaptable to markets need.
- In charge of permanent and carry over replenishment.
- Work with the business and IT to recommend system solutions aligned with business goals and company objectives. Document business processes and standard work, assist to develop system solutions and validate system designs through rigorous testing of solutions.