Description de l'offre
Company : Louis Vuitton Spain
Business group : Fashion & Leather Goods
We are currently looking for an Accountant to join the Finance Department at Madrid Head Office, replacement a person who will be in maternity leave (7 months duration) giving support to the department for Mediterranean Region, mainly Spain, Portugal, Morocco, and if needed Greece, Israel & Turkey.
The successful candidate will take part of Finance Team, in concrete with Accounting, and will collaborate with all stakeholders within the company (Stores, Head Office and Headquarters in Paris) in a dynamic environment.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager the following responsibilities will be required:
- Prepare journal entries and post them to GL,
- Invoices booking and payment,
- Record and review bank statements for Portugal and ECommerce,
- Bank reconciliation of LV Portugal and Ecommerce,
- Assist with month end close,
- Assistance with month-end Reporting,
- Participation in the preparation of external audits,
- Any administrative task related to accounting department.
Experience required : Minimum 2 years
- Degree in accounting or business administration,
- 3 years of experience in accounting,
- Expert demonstrated skills set of overall accounting processes with hand-on experience of month end closing process,
- Good computer skills, mainly Excel,
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task,
- Problem solving skills,
- Good verbal and written communication skills,
- Working experience in an ERP (SAP) environment is mandatory,
- Fluency in English/Spanish.
Please take note that we will offer a temporary contract (7 months duration)
Starting date: ASAP
Timetable: 40h from Monday to Friday