Description de l'offre
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
Au sein d’une équipe dédiée au développement des produits du Service Center, vos missions sont :
· Analyse et design de systèmes compleses dans un métier de paiement avec une méthode orientée objets
· Contribution au développement stratégique des offres du service center
· Connaissance des différents assets de la division pour s'assurer de la cohérence d'architecture d'entreprise
· Support du chef de projet et des experts métiers dans la conception orientée objets (use cases, ...) et des architectures (architecture, standards, ...)
· Prise en compte des contraintes de sécurité liées aux produits de paiement (PCI-DSS, GDPR, ISO27001, ...)
· Développement de produit sur l'ensemble des niveaux (front, back-office, batchs, ...)
Compétences techniques :
· Technical Skills and Tools (Mandatory):
JEE JAVA development, Tapestry Webframework, AngularJS
Oracle, MySql or similar RDBMS
· Optional - but a major plus:
JEE experience or theoretical knowledge
Web services development (SOAP, AXIS, WSDL..)
EJB 3.0, subversion, Eclipse, XML
Tomcat, JBOSS or Websphere
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.