Integrated in the digital Services & Solutions Scrum team he/she ensures the development of functions & services for IoT solutions and actively contribute to the digitalization of the Liebherr Mining division.
· Contribute to the development of digital products and services following Scrum by transforming user stories into valuable functions.
· Closely collaborate with his team mates to deliver state of the art functions according the requirements
· Feed himself from product backlog and auto evaluate its capacity and ability to achieve the target
· Collaborate with his team mates to maximize the output of the sprints
· Write code for various applications, run functionality tests and review/debug code
· Identify potential issues and propose optimization or changes
· Write down and maintain technical documentation and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
· Ensure the knowledge sharing within the teams
· Ensure a permanent technology watching in his area of expertise
· Master in engineering, computer science or similar with proven experience as IoT developer
· Familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience with excellent understanding of software design and programming principles with proven experience in data based applications development.
· Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams and in multi-cultural team environments
· Highly open minded, curious and ability to simplify the complexity
· Diplomat, pedagogue and humble
· Familiar with agile methods and used to work according Scrum
· Analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail as well as problem-solving capability
· Fluent English. French and/or German of benefit.
· The position is located in Colmar, with potential travelling (up to 10-20%)
Technologies (non exhaustive):
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, a secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.