The digital Services & Solutions department created in 2018 will support the development of the new digital products and services, defined by Liebherr as part of its digital transformation strategy.
Liebherr Mining’s is developing an IoT platform to deliver digital products and new services to our customers to help them to create value from the data collected from the machines.
As part of our Scrum team, we are currently looking for a Senior Full Stack.NET Developer for our office in Colmar.
What technologies do we use ?
We are developing VueJS web applications, relying on nodeJs and C# microservices. All our frontend application and micro services are developed natively for the cloud and deployed on Azure, in kubernetes clusters.
Our team is developing the services applying the Scrum methodology and using Confluence, Jira and bitbucket tools.
Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
· Ensure the design and development of web & Mobile application following Scrum
· Ensure the deployment of this application using the latest Azure technologies
· Develop and maintain high quality web & mobile applications following the UI/ UX guidelines
· Ensure a permanent technology watching in our field of activities
· Ensure a permanent communication with the team members, the PO and the UI/UX designer
· Contribute to team competence increase by knowledge sharing
· Ensure the implementation apply the development best practices
· Master in computer science, IoT, software development or equivalent studies
· At least 4 years of experience working as a software developer in frontend application (responsive web application).
· At least 3 years of experience working in VueJS or similar MVC frontend framework (i.e. React, Angular)
· At least 3 years of experience working in C#, .NET
· At least 1 year of experience working with Git, GraphQL, Kubernetes and Docker
· Experience in Azure development especially around API, CI/CD and Terraform
· Experienced in working in interdisciplinary teams and in multi-cultural team environments
· Solid knowledge of end-to-end project lifecycle, tools and elements of project management (Agile or scrum + TDD desired).
· Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups.
· Strong communication skills and facilitation abilities
· Priorities management & time management skills
· Highly open minded and proven knowledge transfer skills
· Fluent English. French and/or German of benefit.
· The position is located in Colmar, travelling 10-20%
As a part of our family in Colmar, you can look forward to...
· Become part of the Liebherr-Mining Group network (https://www.linkedin.com/company/liebherr-mining/mycompany/ ) and behond as a Liebherr Group member (https://www.linkedin.com/company/liebherr/ )
· A culture that supports your individual and professional development
· An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives and methodologies
· Work in a company that invest in its digital transformation
· Core values that drives the company :
· we are independent,
· we are a trustworthy partner,
· we are innovative,
· our employees are a key factor in our success,
· highest quality in everything we do,
· we accept responsibility