Part of the digital Services & Solutions team and integrated in the Scrum team he/she ensures the development of web and mobile applications for IoT solutions for the Mining division.
· Ensure the development of digital products following Scrum by transforming user stories into valuable web or mobile applications
· Write or review code for various applications
· Run functionality testings and debug code
· Develop and maintain high quality web or mobile applications following the UI/ UX guidelines
· Ensure a permanent technology watching in his area of expertise
· Ensure the knowledge sharing within the teams
· Ensure the update of the software documentation
· Collaborate with mobile developers to build mobile-responsive websites
· Ensure a permanent communication with the development team members and the PO’s
· Master in computer science, IoT, software development or equivalent studies
· Demonstrated capabilities in mobile & web development
· Demonstrated capabilities in UI development
· Demonstrated skills in development of cloud web-based applications
· Eye for detail regarding design & user experience
· Used to work according to Scrum or similar agile framework
· Experienced in working in interdisciplinary and multi-cultural team environments
· Priorities management & time management skills
· Highly open minded and strong communication skills
· Fluent English. French and/or German of benefit.
· The position is located in Colmar, travelling 10-20%
Includes but not limited to
· Vue.js / React.js
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, a secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.