An exciting opportunity is now available for a confident and enthusiastic individual to join our friendly, vibrant Personnel team. Based within our Regional Distribution Centre, this team is responsible for managing the training and personnel requirements of the region. This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated and organised individual who genuinely enjoys working with people.
What will you do?
· Managing and updating the Training Database
· Administering the process of basic, refresher and development training of all new and existing employees in the region
· Issuing induction packs and uniforms to new starters at stores
· Dealing with visas and other relevant personnel paperwork
· Regional point of contact for Payroll Department
· Maintaining and ensuring compliance with our data protection policy
· Administering other personnel documentation e.g. expense claim forms, references, pay review letters etc
· Monitoring the training and development progress of all new and existing employees through a designated training database
· Processing Working Time Correction forms from stores and other RDC departments
· Ad hoc office duties including telephone coverage, administration and post
What will you need?
· Motivated with excellent people skills and highly professional attitude
· A confident PC user with intermediate Word and Excel skills
· Experience managing information on a database is preferred
· A strong multi-tasker with excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
· Uncompromising attention to detail
· Able to use their own initiative
· Hands-on with a confident, ‘can do' attitude
· Dynamic, flexible and hard-working approach to work
· Previous administration experience is necessary
What do we offer?
You'll be well rewarded as a key player in the Lidl team. As well as becoming part of a strong, fast-growing business, you'll get great training and real opportunities to build your career. On top of your competitive salary, starting from £22,000 with the ability to earn up to £29,000 (*dependent on experience), you'll enjoy 30 days' holiday, a pension, plus discounts on all Lidl products and on a range of holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.