Supports delivering sales plan through selling effectiveness.
• Consistently execute to the selling model
• Meet selling goals/expectations during scheduled shifts
• Build highly satisfied and loyal customer base through engagement, conversion and capturing customer phone and e-mail
Telling The Brand Story:
• Support replenishment activities that keep the store full and abundant
• Assist with floorsets, window changes, visual presentations, signage placement, etc. as directed
• Abide by policies and procedures as directed
• Abide by Loss Prevention and safety messages in daily operations
· Meets defined availability criteria
· Driven to exceed personal and store results through selling and service
· Demonstrates the ability to build relationships though listening, asking questions and relating to the customer
· Strong communication, organization and multi-tasking abilities
· Proven track record of sales and service from previous experience
We will accommodate applicants and associates with disabilities in the recruitment, selection and assessment process as appropriate and as required by applicable law. Please call 855-556-2675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation.
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, colour, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in Canada.