Suupervisor, Warehouse Operations
General responsibilities include supervision of processes and responsibilities in area of assigned responsibility to include safety, achieve productivity and labor cost targets, establish high performing team and housekeeping that is tour ready condition at all times.
· Manages and leads assigned warehouse team, including performance reviews, staff training & development, and counseling.
· Ensure that all team members abide by safety procedures and use proper protective equipment. Provide frequent communications on safety related subjects and encourage and act on ideas that can improve safety performance. Periodically audit employee practices and provide feedback and coaching
· Manages submission of daily productivity information for Dashboard
· Responsible for achieving continuous improvement in productivity and labor costs by setting expectations, providing feedback, establishing improved processes and driving change.
· Monitors daily housekeeping of area of responsibility
· Coordinates with leadership staff the movement of employees thru-out the warehouse to achieve service and cost objectives
· Performs other duties and tasks as needed upon request.
· High School Diploma required, college degree preferred
· 2-3 years of people and warehouse leadership experience preferred
· Hands-on management experience in a fast paced, high volume distribution environment
· Strong computer, analytical, and communication skills
· Must be flexible, organized, detail oriented, and a change agent with the ability to multi-task.
· Must be able to wear protective eyewear, footwear, hand protection (gloves) and safety vests
· Broad knowledge of OSHA and safety regulations and understanding of warehouse operations required.
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.