SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oreal USA , is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
ORDER PICKER JOB DESCRIPTION
Individual’s primary responsibilities include picking and packing of products to our store/salon customers. Occasionally it may be necessary for this individual to work outside of their normal scheduled hours; according to business needs. Overtime must be approved by your manager.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
· Must be able to lift 40 lbs on a continual basis. Product is picked and brought to staging area for packing.
· Attention to detail is a must. Orders are to be packed ensuring cleanliness of product and safe pallet building without product damage.
· Ability to use computer and radio frequency devices (RF gun).
· Must be able to meet department KPI standards (productivity, quality, pick time)
· Good work ethics and ability to interface effectively with others in the company.
· All work areas must be kept clean and free of debris. Pallet locations are to be down-stacked and fronted properly while picking.
· Individual may be assigned to other warehouse duties as needed.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Must be able to read and write English
· Must be reliable and on-time to work each day.
· Ability to work with others in a fast-paced team environment.
· Frequent bending, stooping, lifting, gripping, twisting and reaching.
· Must be able to stand and walk about the Warehouse throughout scheduled shift.
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.