Outbound Transportation Coordinator
- The role is responsible to ensure all invoicing for LOME’s turnover (Direct & Indirect) & POSMs is executed within the Financial Period in line with operational planning.
- The following documentations will need to be completed & shared by the role on timely basis as per customer specific requirements for all LOME Customers. The requirements are elaborated in the attached ‘Outbound Documentation Guideline”
· Commercial Invoices
· Packing Lists
· HS Codes Summary
· MOH Approvals from Customers.
· Dangerous/Non Dangerous Declarations
· Material Safety Data Sheets as per the product categories(if applicable)
· Manual Commercial Invoices (for Direct/ As & When Needed)
· Payment invoices.
· AR LINE report
· Commercial Invoice line report
· Additional Documents (If needed for Clearance Purposes)
· Make sure all the legal requirement are fulfilled to send the shipment to all the destination, for example, SASO/COC/COO legalized documents.
- The Documents will need to be shared with respective Freight Forwarders, Customers & C&F Team (Mohebi) & Customer Care Teams for arrangement of Collection & Clearance.
- Transmission of FEX/FFC files through DEOFAST for Hub Countries.
- In case of addition of customers, the specific set of document requirements will need to be summarized & documentations to be shared accordingly over Emails & Sharepoint.
- The Role will need to ensure Collaboration with L’Oreal Customer Care, Transportation & Planning, Credit & Master Data Teams to ensure timely resolution of:
· IDOC Errors
· Stock Deficit Error
· Pricing Errors In Commercial Invoices
· Missing Delivery Contact Details (Customer Addresses & Point of Contacts)
· Allocation of the freight cost
· Tracking of the shipments
In addition, the role is responsible to check and validate below documents as per the instruction given by the Outbound Transport Manager. Any discrepancy and error should be flagged immediately to LOME Transport Manager.
- KSA Draft Bayan shared by freight forwarder before submission to customs (FTL and LTL)
- KSA Duty Invoices received from freight forwarder
- Free zone Import to mainland Bill of Entry
- Intercompany vs. SAP Commercial Invoice value on KSA Shipments
- Commercial Invoice vs. Payment invoice value for UAE Shipments
- Intercompany vs. SAP Commercial Invoice value for hub shipments
- Commercial Invoice vs. payment invoice value for Finished Goods for ROG shipments
- Country of Origin on invoices for KSA and Exceptional flow
- E-Cosma Number on KSA Invoices
- Arabic Description on KSA and KWT Invoices
- HS Code on all Invoices