The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1 st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity . We want to bring beauty to all people . Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Join our Consumer Products Division !
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· By reporting to Online Business Manager, you will be responsible for eJBP Budget planning and management with Marketing and Digital Teams
· Tracking and analysing of weekly & monthly performance reporting and scorecards
· Project management of new tools and features (VTO, Rate&Review, E-BA, QRCode etc.)
· Responsible for alignment of online investments with internal and external stakeholders
· Data feeding and maintenance of E-Commerce systems and dashboards. (PowerBI, EStore Check)
· Tracking investments (UTM Links, Data Studio and leading Social Commerce activities
· Monitoring performance and providing analysis / insights to update strategy according to centralised E-Commerce reporting & data
· Utilising E-Commerce KPIs such as Traffic, CR and ROAS and implement learnings to drive performance
· Being first point of contact of start-ups, agencies and IT teams.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
4 years’ university degree and excellent communication skills in English
Good E-Commerce knowledge
Between 1- 3 years of experience in Online field
Strong influencer, can lead and inspire others
Ability to build solid relationships and collaboration both internally and with external partners
Highly numerate, with experience in a fast paced commercial environment
Driving license (B) & Active, able to travel
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
A diverse environment
Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
World class training and development