Want to work for a company that recognizes your individuality, passion, and gives you the opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways from day one?
Join our Finance Team in and boost your employability with an internship at one of the biggest FMCG companies in the world.
Our internship lasts for at least 6 months and is set up for 25-32 hours per week, but we are always happy to prolong your internship or develop it into a full time opportunity!
· cooperate with marketing, sales, logistics teams and business controllers across all brands within division
· analyze data & create reports for upper management
· support controlling team in budget creation
· make cost follow ups, risk & opportunity analysis
· work on project that will simplify financial process in division
· work in BI systems and excel
YOU ARE the one if you:
· Are a university student of economic or finance field - Master degree student preferable.
· Have a knowledge of or is interest in financial accounting, controlling or audit
· Are fluent in English and Czech or Slovak languages
· Have excellent PC skills (especially Excel)
· Have strong technical skills along with the ability to analyse and draw conclusions from complex data
· Possess strong analytical, communication and social skills
· Are highly motivated and open to the international environment
· practical experience from corporate business finance and controlling
· great salary and benefits (paid holidays, multisport card, discount on our products and mealtickets)
· flexible working hours
· new and modern working environment
· friendly, motivated and experienced team
If you like working with numbers and data and you are willing to build your career quickly, send us your CV.
We are looking forward to meet you!