REPORTS TO: Warehouse Supervisor
LOCATION: East Manchester, PA
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oreal USA, is the premier distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and distribution and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
General responsibilities include picking and packing of products to our store/salon customers at minimum performance levels.
· Maintain work areas to ensure they are kept clean and free of debris.
· Pick items by each or case to be packed and sent to shipping department
· Batch picking for multiple boxes and orders will occur together
· Cross train in the shipping department for additional coverage
· Other warehouse duties as needed
POSITION REQUIREMENTS :
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Ability to speak and understand English
· Must have basic reading & writing skills to read labels, literature, policy manuals etc.
· Ability to learn use of computer and radio frequency devices (RF gun or wearable wrist scanner).
· Must be reliable and on-time to work each day.
· Must be able to meet department standards for productivity, quality, pick time
· Good work ethics and ability to interface effectively with others in a fast-paced team environment.
· Must wear protective eyewear, footwear, hand protection (gloves) and safety vests
· Abide by all safety rules and expectations
· Attention to detail is a must – the customer must receive an accurate, damage free and properly labeled order
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.