The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1 st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity . We want to bring beauty to all people . Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Join our Consumer Products Division !
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Route planning and tracking of Supervisors and Merchs
· Responsible for tracking Supervisor / Merch organization & agency budget
· Correct implementation of L’Oréal policies and plans in-store in terms of 4P (price, promotion, placement, planogram & visibility of the products)
· Creating & tracking monthly store based sell out / secondary placement targets
· Making store visit & build partnership with the point of purchase directly on the field
· Ensure clear and correct communication of any information from the company to the point of purchase and vice versa
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
· 4 years’ university degree
· Minimum 7 years of field /sales experience gained in FMCG companies
· Strong team management and budget management experience
· Good level of English
· Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
· B Class Driving License
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
· The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
· Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
· A diverse environment
· Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
· World class training and development
Take a closer look at our worldhere !