Interested in being part of a team of world leader in professional beauty products, recognized for its unique expertise and unsurpassed education?
L’Oreal is known for providing inspiring, fashion-forward and innovative products and services to the professional industry. An Educator at L’Oreal delivers inspirational training that strengthen the skills, knowledge and attitude of the professional hairdressing industry, and to ultimately earn better, learn better and live better.
You will express your creativity and entrepreneurial spirit, deliver both online and in-salon classes, workshops and seminars; providing an artistic, technical and digital approach training.
Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
We are recruiting for an Educator for our Professional Products Division to foster and drive efficiently the sell-out through ensuring the best technical mastery of brand products in Salons, implementing online international programs. The ideal candidate should have:
· Excellent communicator with at least 3 year(s) of working experience creating online content
· Passionate about hair products (you like to experiment them, know their ingredients and efficacy, etc)
· Prior experience delivering training online + offline , B2B and B2C interaction
· Ability to understands and can utilize social media while keeping update on latest trends
· Impersonate and transmit brand values to the distribution
· Identify professional talents in the market, recruit, train and promote them as trainers (for PPD: identification of hairdressers for portfolio)
· Train the technical education teams on new modules, engage sales & marketing teams around education
· Keep an eye on competition and report qualitative feedback from the field
· Develop the country’s training program, in line with the marketing plan
· Build and maintain a network of consultants and artists in the beauty business
· Able to run online workshops with professional hairdressers or salon owners
· At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
· Experience in salons is advantageous but not mandatory
· Intermediate MS Excel and Powerpoint skills are required
You are …
· Ambitious. You crave success and we'll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
· Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
· You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
· Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
· Super creative. There's no blueprint for the future. You'll have to design it.