· The L’Oreal Americas IT B2B Business Intelligence & Analytics team is looking to add a BI Technical Analyst with a solid background in Business Intelligence & Analytics applications.
· In this role, the person will be responsible for supporting the existing BI application and delivering new BI projects and enhancements.
· The role includes technical and architecture expertise. He\She will be responsible for proposing and managing new end-to-end BI solutions.
· He\She will collaborate with diverse application, infrastructure, architecture, and integration teams to devise project plans, track critical path items, cut through roadblocks and escalate issues.
· Build and develop relationships across the L’Oreal Americas, ensuring B2B Business Intelligence & Analytics leaders, stakeholders and external partners are aligned with L’Oreal standards and processes.
· This role is part of the Americas Zone IT team within L’Oreal, which includes all of the countries where L’Oreal has a presence in North and South America, including the US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico and Argentina.
· This position will report directly to the Business Intelligence Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Understand all aspects of system configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential systems implications.
· Work with America’s Zone B2B BA Team to understand the business requirements and propose the best technical solution for each type of requirement.
· Manage project activities, such as facilitating project team meetings, aiding in test script writing and UAT, preparing & delivering status reports, issue tracking and risk mitigation, establishing and tracking milestones, monitoring of critical path items and implementation of appropriate corrective actions.
· Work in IT projects using Agile methodology.
· Understand Business priorities and communicate proactively
· Coordinate internal IT team resources, external partner teams, managed service providers and consultants as required.
· Give full analysis to all issues and help Team decisions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Business or equivalent experience.
· The candidate must have:
· At least 6 years of Business Intelligence & Analytics experience.
· A solid foundation in the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack e.g. MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI.
· ETL skills (Informatica PowerCenter)
· Experience reporting on SAP data.
· Knowledge of principles and techniques for effective data visualization and analysis.
· Experience working in a Global IT organization.
· Strong knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel (including Pivot tables) and industry standard project management tools including ServiceNow.
· Outstanding customer service and interaction skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Ability to work independently under little supervision within a demanding client centric environment.
· Demonstrated ability to be a team player with a high level of initiative.
· Ability to interface with various levels of management.
· Exhibit broad understanding of technology and the mobile landscape.
· Superior organization and time management skills.
· Demonstrable track record of delivering IT projects on time and on budget.
· English speaker