We provide outsourcing services to clients from multiple industries on various work ranging from bookkeeping, payroll and Corporate Secretarial work and other ah-hoc work requested by our client.
Our range of services to our clients provides a good learning ground to shape you into a better and more complete finance professional.
As an Intern, you will support various teams providing a range of outsourcing work to our clients.
The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes:
• Degree in accounting or finance-related field
• Works cooperatively and can build positive, constructive business relationships
• Strives for continual Improvement
• Takes accountability for delivering high quality, accurate work
• Business curiosity that encompasses the use of data
• Forward thinking and ready to embrace change and technological advancements in how you think, problem solve and approach tasks
• Knowledge or interest in data analytics is essential
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the KPMG Talent Acquisition team.