We are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join our friendly and fast paced team to provide best in class customer solutions for our Customers.
Our Warehouse Operatives are seen as the main drive of the operation by fulfilling our customer needs. The successful candidates will ensure that products are processed and handled correctly throughout the warehouse using MHE, manual handling and the computer system to achieve customer requirements efficiently, accurately and safely. The successful candidate will be required to work a shift pattern Monday to Friday 0800 – 1630.
· Picking & packing; Goods receipt, checking, loading & unloading of vehicles; Bom re-pack
· Kitting, Tote box repacking.
· Hygiene and the processing of returns.
· Operate Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and carry out other assigned Computer based tasks as required
· Actively contribute towards continuous improvement projects and ideas
· Comply with process and procedure and all instructed safe working practices, including the reporting of all accidents and incidents within the workplace
· Achieve individual and team productivity performance standards including accuracy
· Any other duties assigned
Your Skills and Experiences
· A basic standard of literacy and numeracy
· Understanding of warehouse practises e.g. picking, loading
· PC literate
· Ability to work to agreed targets and KPI’s
· Good communication skills.
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Essential: Counterbalance Licence
· Preferable: Flexi truck experience
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary with the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne + Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.","industry":"Logistics","datePosted":"2020-09-28T00:00:00.000Z