How do manufacturers ensure finished goods leave the port in time for delivery to their destinations? Our seafreight export customer service team works closely with customers and customs brokers to ensure loading and export clearances are executed on schedule. If you wish to further develop your career with one of the most successful logistics organisation, this is an excellent opportunity to join our team in Taichung, Taiwan
In this role, you will work with a team to service a dedicated portfolio of customers, ensuring all data entry and financial management tasks are timely and accurate.
· Ensure shipment details are accurately and timely entered into our proprietary systems
· Generating the required documentation and liaising with our customer care specialists to ensure requirements are met All of these activities are to be performed in compliance with rules and regulations governing sea transport and associated national protocols
· Customer Care and Satisfaction: to pro actively advise and consult to ensure customer satisfaction
· Shipment Management: Qualification and entry of customer orders into the operational execution process Complaint Management
· Quotation Management: Qualification of customer inquiries, provide KN quotations and updates, set final selling price with individual adjustments within the given price band and in line with the national leeway in decision-making (front-line empowerment)
· Customer On boarding: Inclusion and transfer of customer requirements into the KN systems; Accompanying (initial) customer order
· Customer Data Management: Maintenance and integration of customer data in the KN systems
· Operational Customer Relationship Management: knowledge exchange with the sale; Establishment of an operative customer relationship (sales support)
Your Skills and Experiences
To be considered, you should have a good understanding of export procedures and freight forwarding knowledge. You have good telephone skills and has a customer-focused mindset.
Good Reasons to Join
We are interested in service-oriented individuals who understand the importance of providing an excellent customer experience. In return, you will gain access to professional development opportunities and international exposure in a team-based environment. To find out why Kuehne + Nagel is the best place to advance your logistics career, start a conversation with us and click apply today!","industry":"Logistics","datePosted":"2020-08-19T00:00:00.000Z