Kickstart your career by joining the world leading forwarding and logistics organization Kuehne + Nagel. This position forms the backbone of our seafreight documentation team and presents a great foundation for a sterling future in logistics.
In this role, you will be responsible for completing all documentation tasks for export shipments in accordance to SOP and KPIs. If you are good with documentation and working with systems, this is could be a good start to a promising career in logistics.
· Ensure shipment details are accurately and timely entered into our proprietary systems
· Generating the required documentation and liaising with our customer care specialists to ensure requirements are met All of these activities are to be performed in compliance with rules and regulations governing sea transport and associated national protocols
· Executing the necessary bookings with our partners
· The role may from time to time if trade management do not control this function on a given trade, be responsible for managing the coordination of customer shipments by securing buy rates and capacity with qualified carriers / partners
· To work with Sales and Customer Care on account implementation, ensuring a smooth transition from sales to operations
Your Skills and Experiences
Ideally, you should have some experience with a large forwarding or logistics company. You possess good multi-tasking skills and have the ambition and passion for our industry. As you will be working in a multi-national environment, good verbal and written skills in English and Mandarin are essential.
Good Reasons to Join
We are interested in self-motivated individuals who have a long term view of their career path in freight forwarding and logistics. In return, you will gain access to professional development opportunities, and international exposure in a team-based environment. To find out why Kuehne + Nagel is the best place to advance your logistics career, start a conversation with us and click apply today!","industry":"Logistics","datePosted":"2020-08-19T00:00:00.000Z