Drive the strategy of KN+Next Gen in Asia Pacific.
Responsible for lead operations team to meet or exceed company objectives in areas of quality, productivity, and efficiency to maximize company benefits while maintaining customer satisfaction for Road Logistics Product.
· Daily contact with customers to handle delivery requests to their fullest satisfaction.
· Interact with customers to gain understanding of their requirements and receive feedback through various Customer Support channels.
· Ensure adherence to company quality standards and customer quality requirements.
· Identify, meet, or report customers' needs in ways that add values to customers and company.
· Motivate and direct the activities of subordinates in a fair and consistent manner.
· Approach issues in a pro-active manner, see opportunities instead of problems.
· Pay attention to details and organize works or information to customers seamlessly.
· Ensure correspondence through various Customer Support channels is efficiently processed to customer expectations.
· Apply innovative ideas in areas of assignment, both in operational methodology as well as in staff training to achieve team competence in support of employee career development along with customer satisfaction.
· Ensure tracking status, and ePOD are updated and uploaded in a timely manner.
· Ensure FSL is closed and all invoices are processed timely (within the billing / payment cut off of the client) and sent to customers with all supporting documents to the requested locations.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or related field
· Minimum 3-5 years in Freight Forwarding, Transportation and Road Logistics Industry.
· Analytic and able to design solutions based on data analysis, familiar with KPIs, P&L.
· Excellent communication, negotiation skills and relationship building
Good Reasons to Join
Our global logistics network, cutting-edge IT systems, in-house expertise and excellent customer service is proof of our dedication to be the market leader. These attributes have placed us at the forefront of our industry, and positioned us to continue increasing the scope of our customer solutions and services. Kuehne+Nagel gives employees the opportunity to learn and develop; to grow and perform to their fullest potential within a global work environment. We offer performance driven remuneration and total rewards and benefits.","industry":"Logistics","datePosted":"2020-08-27T00:00:00.000Z