The North American HQ of Kuehne + Nagel is in search of an experienced finance professional to join the national payroll team!
The Payroll Analyst is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of weekly and/ or semi-monthly payroll, transmitting payroll to ADP Enterprise and handling all phone calls and correspondence regarding payroll information.
• Perform all pay period payroll functions related to analysis, input and reconciliation of time keeping system.
• Responsible for the garnishment processing, inclusive of profile set-up and any related agency correspondence.
• Transmit weekly and semi-monthly payroll via ADP EV5 and/or Ultimate Software
• Provide customer support to both employee, colleagues and tax agencies
• Familiarization with multi-state practices and laws pertaining to payroll tax, compliance and wage and hour laws
• Participate in improvements, updates and testing of payroll related systems as necessary
• Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
• Assisting in completion of Bureau of Labor Statistics reports
• Oversee the Wisely Pay card program
Your Skills and Experiences
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
• FPC certification (preferred)
• At least 2 years of payroll experience
• Experience in with Ultimate Payroll system (preferred)
• Knowledge of Ultimate software's Business Intelligence reporting module (preferred)
• Experience using Kronos or eTime preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Works well under pressure
• Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
• Strong drive and ability to tackle challenges from different perspectives
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Pro-actively searches for process improvement
• Organized, detail-oriented, hands-on, and a team player
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment","industry":"Logistics","datePosted":"2020-09-21T00:00:00.000Z