Are PowerShell and patch management something you are passionate about?
The Tallinn IT Workplace team is looking for an Engineer to take on exciting and challenging tasks. The team is responsible for providing client and server management support, which consists of Active Directory, Endpoint protection, software packaging, deployment and automation for 40 000 endpoints. As the Infrastructure Services Engineer, your main responsibilities would be providing support for the above-mentioned services. Ideally, you also have experience in automating daily tasks by scripting.
· Building common application packages deployable within SDS (Software Deployment System) environment, which may include servers, workstations, kiosks and other devices, while complying with the software packaging quality and performance standards, and the testing processes and procedures.
· Managing the life cycle of applications and services in the Kuehne+Nagel organization.
· Providing 3rd level of technical support in software installation/distribution troubleshooting.
· Developing and maintaining software installation scripts for software installations.
· Creating/updating documentation to ensure historical retention (user guides, admin guides, knowledge base articles, FAQs, quick reference guides).
· Developing and maintaining Active Directory Group Policy Objects (GPO)
· Patch Management – Managing the distribution of updates via WSUS.
· Researching, evaluating and remaining up to date on emerging tools, techniques, and IT technologies and working effectively in a collaborative and innovative team-oriented environment.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Ability to write basic scripts in Powershell and Batch; other common scripting languages are a plus, e.g. VBA, VBS, Pascal, AutoIT)
· Hands on experience with CMS system (SCCM, Kaseya, etc.)
· Expertise in Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 10/ Server 2016 and above)
· Knowledge and understanding of Active Directory, DNS, IIS, GPO, RDS, VPN, WDS
· Previous experience in an Enterprise Environment
· Ability to work well independently and in a team setting, proactively and effectively with stakeholders, and delivering high quality work products in a timely manner
· ITIL experience/certification, Microsoft certifications and experience with project-oriented activities are a big advantage
Good Reasons to Join
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.","industry":"Logistics","datePosted":"2020-10-14T00:00:00.000Z