Are you an experienced Compensation&Benefits Manager? Do you know how to manage complex HR programs and processes? We have a great opportunity for our Milan Headquarter.
Responsible for overseeing the compensation and benefits strategy and plans for the country, in alignment with regional and corporate guidelines. Analyzes compensation data within an organization and evaluates job positions to determine classification and salary. Administers employees’ benefits and grants equity. Ensures that HR programs support the long-term goals of the company and country management team. Performs professional work of considerable difficulty overseeing a range of projects related to HR management, employee development and customer service excellence.
· Design compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company’s strategic plan
· Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation about human rights and pay equity
· Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees
· Renew KN compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs
· Keep track of prevailing pay rates and make sure KN offers competitive compensation plans
· Is responsible for the overall country job architecture
· Structure compensation in ways that will yield the highest value for the organization
· Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs
· Track compensation and benefits bench-marking data
· Plans, directs and administers various human resource programs
· Researches, analyzes data and prepares quarterly reports on HR trends, new HR project suggestions and current program goals and progress.
· Develops reviews and revises program policies and procedures.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration or HR Management
· Minimum five years of experience in Human Resources and at least two years in people management
· An international experience will be considered as big plus
· Fluency in English is absolutely a must-have
· Two years of experience in project management
· Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems
· Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels
· Proven background in leading the C&B function at country level
· Experience in multinational companies adopting matrix approach and used to worked with Share Service Center
· Hands-on experience with HRIS