Have you started your career in the field of Human Resources? Are you willing to grow? We have a great opportunity for our Milan Headquarter.
The selected candidate will support the HR Programs and Compensation&Benefits Manager as well as following HR projects. He/she will contribute to the implementation of the compensation and benefits strategy and plans, in alignment with regional and corporate guidelines. Will play a key role in improving the country job architecture and coordinate key projects at country level. In addition, he/she will administer employees’ benefits and grants equity.
· Supporting various human resource programs, coordinating project planning, implementation and follow up
· Researches, analyzes data and prepares quarterly reports on HR trends, new HR project suggestions and current program goals and progress.
· Support compensation and bonus programs that align with the company’s strategic plan
· Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation about human rights and pay equity
· Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees
· Renew KN compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs
· Keep track of prevailing pay rates and make sure KN offers competitive compensation plans
· Structure compensation in ways that will yield the highest value for the organization
· Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs
· Track compensation and benefits bench marking data
Your Skills and Experiences
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration or HR Management
· 1-2 years of experience in Human Resources
· 1-2 years of experience in project management
· An international experience will be considered as big plus
· Fluency in English is absolutely a must-have
· Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems
· Knowledge of compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels
· Experience in multinational companies adopting matrix approach and used to worked with Share Service Center