You are eager to drive transparency in an environment where tons of data is processed day by day? You have a keen eye for identifying patterns and developing according visualizations? Then this versatile position could be a perfect fit for you!
As part of a global community, you are responsible for developing system monitors/dashboards, reports and statistics including predictive analytics to support the management and customer services by using modern techniques of data engineering and data science.
· Develop monitors, different kind of dashboards, reports and statistics for our internal customers and the various product leads
· Analyze large data sets, discover patterns and transform your findings into data services that generate value
· Shape the provided solutions together with the system analyst - from ideation and specification, architectural design, prototyping and deployment into productive systems
· Work closely with product owners of related data sources, business experts and experts from different teams
Your Skills and Experiences
· Academic degree of computer science/mathematics or minimum 3 years of working experience in a similar role
· Proven experience in ETL. Knowledge of Tableau and/ or Pentaho would be a big plus.
· Experience in designing data models and working with Oracle/PostgreSQL databases
· Programming skills in Python
· Experience with Grafana would be nice to have
· High level of initiative, communication skills as well as a goal-orientated and structured working method.
· Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and fluent in spoken & written English
Please apply directly through our career website, as we do no process applications sent via email.
Good Reasons to Join
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. We value teamwork, continuous learning and diversity and our working language is English. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth. Kuehne + Nagel opened its Corporate IT Center in Tallinn August 2012, located in new Technopolis district of Ülemiste City. Up until today we are more than 400 IT professionals and are still looking for new bright minds.","industry":"Logistics","datePosted":"2020-11-10T00:00:00.000Z